Scented candles can bring you a warm, romantic, comfortable fragrance and harmonious atmosphere. However, many widely used candles are made of paraffin wax extracted from petroleum, chemical distillates, petroleum carbon black, etc. Although they are widely used, they are harmful to health and the environment. The scented soy wax candles made from natural soybeans is very good in terms of health and environmental protection. It is naturally pollution-free, burns more fully, and lasts longer. It is the first wax material for high-end candles. In terms of health, environmental protection, and energy efficiency, soy wax> beeswax> palm wax> paraffin wax.
The following is a brief summary comparing the differences between paraffin wax and soy wax based candles:
1. On the dinner table: The toxic chemicals released by paraffin candles can overwhelm the aroma of food. The odorless soy candle burns longer and will not interfere with the smell or taste of the food you are enjoying.
2. From the perspective of energy sustainability: Unlike paraffin, which is extracted from non-renewable petroleum, soybean is a renewable resource. From the perspective of energy use, if possible, choose those brands that use sustainably grown soy candles, such as Linna.
3. Air quality: Compared with paraffin wax, all-natural soy candles burn more fully, without black smoke and residue. This makes your home have a better overall air quality.
4. Cleanliness: Soy wax is biodegradable, so if it is splashed on tablecloths or clothes, it is often easier to clean than paraffin wax.
5. Burning: Soy candle burns cleaner and more thoroughly than paraffin wax. The British "Daily Mail" reported that many paraffin candles contain synthetic fragrances and dyes. When these substances are heated, they emit harmful particulate matter.
6. Recycling: Soy candles are non-toxic, renewable, and recyclable. In addition, you can reuse the soy candle in the glass container.
7. Scent: Because the soy candle burns slowly, it allows them to release essential oils for many hours, with a mild, diffuse fragrance, rather than a powerful explosive synthetic fragrance smell. Plants and flowers derived scents or "aromatherapy" candles have always been people's favorites.
8. Cost: Although soy candles tend to be more expensive, they tend to burn longer. When you factor in the burning time, soy candles often outweigh the price/performance ratio.
Thanks for reading our article. M&SCENT Co., Ltd. is a professional scented candle manufacturer. We provide you with high-quality service and the soy wax candles price that make you satisfied.