The reed diffuser can slowly evaporate the aromatic liquid. This process gradually fills the room with any odor contained in the liquid. The liquid in the diffuser usually consists of essential oils in an inert matrix, usually water. This liquid is usually packaged in a small glass or ceramic container, and then a bundle of reeds is put into the liquid. The reeds will emit a faint smell throughout the room.
The following is a guide for using the reed diffuser:
1. Let the reed stick sit in the oil for an hour, then take it out and turn it over so that the dry end is immersed in the oil. This will soak the connection and quickly initiate the process of releasing the aroma of essential oils.
2. At any time, you can tilt the reed to expose the soaked end to the air to enhance the aroma. Mix well.
3. After a month or so, unless it is turned over frequently, the reeds will also have no smell at all. When the smell decays, you need to replace them.
4. If there are children or pets in the house, replace the reed diffuser and place it out of their reach.
5. The smell of homemade reed diffuser is not as strong as that of commercially available products, and it is more suitable to be placed in a smaller area.
Suzhou M&Scent Company is a reed diffuser supplier, specializing in providing aroma reed diffusers and aroma reed diffusers. The products have novel design styles and small sizes, which are well recognized by people. The functions of these products can be used for housewarming gifts, business gifts, birthday gifts, sympathy and anniversaries, etc.